November 04, 2013

Sew: Simple Skirt



This style of skirt is becoming my go to present for a little girl. I made a few last year for my niece which I believe are still in high rotation. I'm planning on whipping up a few more for Christmas and to restock my present stash. They are so quick and easy as well as a great way to showcase lovely fabric.

This version is made from a remnant of Liberty Wiltshire I was saving for a special project. Miss A was the lucky girl who turns 3 this week. Happy Birthday Miss A!!

Project Details
Pattern: Made Simple Skirt 
Fabric: Liberty Wiltshire tana lawn

L x

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Lucky little niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made countless skirts for my little girl from those instructions. It was the first thing I ever sewed and I still love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat