September 28, 2013

Travel: Western USA

 

 


















 








I don't think words can adequately describe the truly amazing holiday we had in the States. I will let the happy snaps speak for themselves.

We started in Salt Lake City and Yellowstone National Park, spending a few days with Mr Sew Brunswick's family. We then parted ways and headed to Yosemite National Park and San Francisco. My two favourite places. Between San Francisco and Los Angeles we had a brief mini beach break at Pismo Beach, where I ate the most delicious fish tacos! We finished in Los Angeles with a few days at Disneyland and a visit to Mood and the Endeavour space shuttle. As you all know, I truly love travelling and am very grateful that we can share this passion with our boys.

L x

8 comments:

  1. Such an amazing set of photos Leith - no wonder that you had such a great time! I may need to plaigiarise your itinerary at a later stage - you clearly worked out a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. What fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are stunning! What an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! They remind me of my trip to California in 2011. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 10 years ago I did around trip around a lot of the same places, and your photos are making me want to hit the road again this second. Absolutely stunning pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am absolutely loving the holiday snaps. Isn't travelling the best? Adore the first family shot, too!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat