April 11, 2012

Sew: Lipstick Pink Scarf

The last time I visited The Fabric Store I was looking for a red knit for a scarf and some wool for a cape. I did not find these but was immediately drawn to this amazing pink merino knit. I thought about another Renfrew top but knew an infinity scarf would be superb in this colour. It was also OWOP so I couldn't face another Renfrew at the time...


An excellent decision! I love the luxurious feel and colour of the fabric. It will certainly liven up my Melbourne winter! And go perfectly with my soon to be completed wool Minoru jacket.

Project Details
Fabric: 60cm pink merino knit from The Fabric Store
Instructions: Followed tutorial on True Bias

L x

PS. I was not driving whilst taking this photo. Just waiting for the groceries at Click and Collect. I love not having to get out of the car to get the groceries...

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour. I LOVE scarves but never really get to wear them as I live in Cairns. I switched to Woolworths Online about 2 months ago and haven't looked back. It takes about 10 minutes per week. The best bit is the guys actually carry your groceries inside and put them on your kitchen bench - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernice. I too adore scarves in both winter and summer. Could you do lightweight silk or cotton? I used to do Woolworths Online but then found Coles Click and Collect. You buy them online and then swing buy on your way past between 9am & 8pm to pick them up. Fantastic as I don't have to be home at a certain time and it's free!

      Delete
  2. It looks so good. I am so happy when I see someone making one of my tutorials. i hope you love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete

 
Sew Brunswick © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat