April 03, 2012

Autumn Wardrobe Progress Report

Check out my progress on my Autumn Wardrobe sewing!!

  • Sewaholic Minoru Jacket - Black Wool Coating with Liberty Lantana lining - currently sewing
  • Tessuti New York Cape - no perfect fabric found yet... - still no fabric

  • Clover Pants - Charcoal Wool Suiting - done!



    • Clover Pants -Black Wool Crepe - cut out & waiting
    • Clover Pants -Navy Stretch Drill - done!


  • Renfrew Top View C (cowl neck) - Black Wool Interlock - done!


    • Renfrew Top View C - Yellow Merino Wool Knit - done! 
    • Renfrew Top View B (plus 3/4 sleeves) - Charcoal Marc Jacobs Mesh Knit - done!

    • Renfrew Top View B - black linen knit - done!

    • Vogue 8028 Shirtdress - Suda Night Check - done!


  • Vogue 8560 Skirt - Black & White Doily Fabric - 3/4 made but I have lost motivation...
  • Infinity Scarf - leftover yellow merino knit - done!


  • Simplicity 4237 pants - lightweight denim - cut out
  • Simplicity 2451 skirts - lightweight denim (cut out) & charcoal cord
  • Leggings (I can never find the right ones instore...)

  • I'm pretty happy with my progress. Out of 15 items, I have completed 8 items, have one item almost done and have cut out 4 more items.

    I may have also added more items to me list... And I managed a new skirt salvaged from a failed maxi dress.

    L x

    1 comment:

    1. You are a machine! Love that yellow on you, such a fab color.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Sew Brunswick © 2013.

    Design by The Blog Boat